Connections Counseling & Psychological Services
At Connections, we get the clients for you, provide comfortably furnished office space, pay for your malpractice insurance, and do all the admin. You see the client, provide evidence-based treatment, and complete treatment plans and notes! We make it easy for you to do good work!
Come join a great team! We have openings for a clinical therapist interested in working with children and adolescents. We have a steady stream of referrals and our intakes have increased steadily for the last three years!
LPC and LCSW’s: Earn up to $57,600 per year; Psychologists: Earn up to $90,000 per year. Plus, you will have the benefit of working in a fantastic culture with continued training, mentorships, and all the referrals you want.
Connections Counseling & Psychological Services is looking for licensed therapists to join our team. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently, but also enjoy being a part of a connected and thriving team.
How much do you want to earn?
Payscale depends on caseload size and niche. Take a look at what you can make as a fully licensed Master’s level therapist:
- Therapy (Insurance): 30 or more sessions per week: $48 per session
- Therapy (Insurance): 20-29 sessions/week: $46 per session
- Therapy (Insurance): 10-19 sessions/wk: $44 per session
- Referrals handed to you! You don’t have to do any marketing or find your own clients!
- Malpractice insurance paid for you
- Free case consultation and supervision
- Flexible (chose your own) work schedule (at least 10 hours per week) days, evenings, and/or weekends.
- W-2 Employee: Premium malpractice insurance, employer FICA, & unemployment insurance, & workers compensation
- A great work environment
Career and Business Benefits:
- Ongoing mentorship and supervision groups offered weekly.
- Credentialing done for you!
- Client insurance verification of benefits and billing done for you.
- Caring and supportive admin team to assist in client scheduling and management.
We will do all the work to credential you with the insurance companies. This will usually take 2 to 4 months, and then we can bring you as full a caseload as you like.
What we want:
- A clinician who likes the idea of setting their own hours without the anxiety of client acquisition.
- Licensed LPC, LCSW, or Psychologist
- Newly licensed encouraged to apply.
100% of our employees say that our company is a great place to work. Will we be your next home?
We are ready to interview and hire!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
We hope to be your next home!
If you are interested in applying to our group practice, please send your CV and cover letter telling us why you would make a good addition to email@example.com – we look forward to hearing from you!